4.27.2010

Motherhood is keeping an open ear...

Lately, the boys have said some of the funniest things!! For instance:

Josh (7) was playing in the backyard with the hose and made a mud puddle. His legs were covered from his knees down in mud. He tells David, "Look Daddy! I'm covered in mud. I'm learning to be a man!!"

Then Joey (almost 4), Kimber, and me were sitting in the car last night while the Tiger Cubs (Cub Scouts) were earning their baseball/softball belt loop. I was having to feed Kimber her squash and cereal and he looks at her and says, "Mommy! Kimber's a squashy face!" (See pic on left!)

And then this morning... I have a wreath that I hang up during winter, and before I could take it down a mama bird was building a nest. We had 4 little baby birds in there and a stupid cat knocked all the babies out, one by one, and killed them. Joey, sweet Joey, (definitely his daddy's boy) comes running into the house after seeing this and says, "I gunna shoot that cat really bad."

Amen, my boy, amen.

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Kids say the funniest things, don't they. Especially from the back see of the car!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.