8.22.2009

Motherhood is movie nights with "Hannah Montana"

So during this pregnancy (read here at the baby blog) I have been put on, let's say, half bedrest. David pulled an overtime yesterday, so it was me and the boys and I needed to find something calming to do with them since I can't burn any extra calories that I'm attempting to take in. I'm allowed to go to work (since I pretty much just sit the entire time) and then when I'm home, no nesting (which is driving me nuts!).

So I bought the "Hannah Montana Movie" and we had a movie night in our bed. I have to say, the normal 30 minute show annoys the bee-gee-zees out of me, but the movie was super cute! The boys really enjoyed it and there was a lot of funny stuff that had them cracking up.

It was kind of our last hoorah before Joshy starts 1st grade on Monday and Joey starts full-time in-home daycare with our FABULOUS Ms. Teresa! And then Joey starts the TALK program next Monday. YAY for speech therapy through the school district and YAY for the bus program that will take Joey to Ms. Teresa's house after his days at his school.

Another great thing about motherhood is my 8 year wedding anniversary with "fatherhood." LOL! Monday is our actual anniversary, but since David will be in fire instructor school all next week, we're celebrating tonight! It's been 10 years since we first met online (through IMing on AOL). Very exciting! 8 years later and 3 kiddos (well, two and one still baking!)... we've been though a lot, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

2 comments:

  1. loved the movie too! and loved catching up with you on your blogs! you are so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.