Here's the link to the story: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29160138/
Think about it parents, we all had vaccines when we were our children's age, and nothing happened to us. Autism was not predominantly around when we were kids. There's no scientific link between vaccines and autism or any other medical issue for that matter.
:::stepping off soap box:::
I totally agree, (well sort of) but, what do you think the rise in Autism can be attributed to? I have yet to see much on that topic, other than vaccines...
ReplyDeleteThat's the answer I am looking for. Or, at least a hypothesis.
I wonder if there has been an official study on vaccine "cocktails". I know that you can receive vaccines separately or all bunched together (cocktailed). I've heard, that vaccine "cocktails" is what has been linked to autism. I'm not 100% sure. I think I read it in Time Magazine or something.
ReplyDeleteI am in the process of getting the Chicken Pox vaccine and am also going to go ahead and get a Tetanus booster and a Whopping Cough booster. There is an option for the whopping cough and tetanus to be "cocktailed" together but I am opting to get them injected separately. I feel more comfortable with it that way.
When my husband and I have children we are going to get all the recommended vaccines. No questions asked. I think we will opt to get them injected separately opposed to the cocktail. I think it's rude and inconsiderate to not take care of your children and get them vaccinated. Same with having the flu (or RSV) and going to the mall, movies, grocery store, day care, or anywhere else that you can infect people. I don't want to get your crud. Keep your germs away from me.
I tend to have a chronic case of diarrhea of the mouth:) I won't post a blog for a few days because I don't want to spray everywhere. Then I have a friend that will call and say, "Okay. You have SOMETHING on your mind. Go ahead and blog about it already."
A new study was released a month or two ago that said researches saw a link between autism and closely related family members with autoimmune diseases. BUT just today I saw a report that said there was no significantly seen link between autism and gastrointestinal problems in (Mothers?). So I guess Celiac and things that might affect fetus in utero are not suspect anymore.
ReplyDelete