So, I'm taking (once again) a blog idea from my webby-friend Ruth, who posts a very cute blog "and baby makes three...". The link to her blog is on the side, check it out! It's a "Toot!"
So here are my 20 random Tuesday things:
1. Joey learned how to do knock-knock jokes today. He gets the knock-knock part, and he'll answer after you say, "Who's there?" but it kinda goes kaput after that. He just starts laughing hysterically.
2. Joey has gone almost a whole month without a pacifier! Whoo-hoo for big boys!
3. Parents who "knowledgeably" choose (and I say knowledgeably lightly) to absolutely NOT vaccinate their children are in la-la land... and that's all I'm saying. Email me if you want my whole verbally vomitted stand on vaccinations...
4. This whole OctoMom saga pisses me off. Once again, email me if you want my whole verbally vomitted stand on this...
5. Insurance companies are trying to screw the American population, patients and physicians alike.
6. Josh is so stinkin' smart! They tested him for the GT program and he scored in the 96 percentile in math and 89th in verbal/reading. (Being the biased mom that I am, he would've scored higher if they tested him not on the first day back at school from a vacation break...) He was just one point away!
7. Yo Gabba Gabba is a completely pointless show and only makes sense for drug users. I think it should be banned from TV.
8. People who run red lights, hit another car and kill the driver, should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Now if the brakes go out on a car, sure, that was an accident, but if it's just from PURE negligence, they need to be held accountable for their actions.
9. My husband has gone to Beaumont until Sunday for a symposium for some firefighting thing. It's gunna be a long rest of the week.
10. Joey is running around the house in Joshy's Transformer shoes and Optimus Prime Halloween mask in a t-shirt and his pull-up (he's a big kid now) and is buggin' the heck out of me and Joshy.
11. Webkinz, as cute as they are, are addicting.
12. Blogger, as cute as you can make backgrounds, is addicting.
13. I miss using printed out coupons at the grocery store. Stupid people have to go and ruin it for the rest of us... I went to the store last weekend and used coupons and saved $65!!! We've also cut down on our grocery bill by sitting down once a week and making a meal plan and buy what we need off of that!! Yay for saving!!
14. If your child does not attend the school district where you live, I feel you shouldn't have to pay the overblown tax rates for that ISD.
15. This list is slightly becoming a bitch fest more than anything else.
16. We are officially trying for Schmidt Kid #3. My "mommy parts" have not been very kind to me, and the sooner we get preggo, the sooner I can have my partial-mommy-part-removal, and the sooner I don't have to deal with all this "mommy part" crap. So, wish I lots of luck and fun!
17. As much as some parts of my job irritate me (like sending incompetent people who don't pay their bill to the collection agency and then having them call me when the collection agency says, "Pay, or your credit rating is shot!" all ticked off... I'm sorry. You should've paid your bill the first SIX times we sent you a statement!) I love my job and I love helping parents and playing the babies and the kiddos that come see me! It brightens my day to see them leave with a smile and a toy from the treasure chest!
18. I have been off my Prozac for almost 5 months now! Yay no more crazy meds! I had been on it for almost 7 years (except while preggo) and I feel SOOOO much better now that I'm not on it anymore!
19. I wanna go scrapbook and I wanna go sing karaoke.
20. Good Lord... this was tough to do. It's done.
I love it!! And, even though it kind of turned into a bitch-fest, you probably needed that!!
ReplyDelete#3? You are a better woman than me! :) Good luck and keep us posted!!