9.25.2008

My Sleepy Big Boy!

Here's a video of Josh in the car with David after school. This is a daily occurance...


2 comments:

  1. how precious! I had Carson come in and watch and he just got tears in his eyes and said how much he really misses Joshie!! It made me feel horrible. We really need to get them together. Let's all meet for dinner somewhere soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abbi: It was good to hear from you about Famous Shoes! Yep, there are those of us who are McMurtry followers. I have the "Lonesome Dove, pop. 3" over an archway in my house! I have MOST of his books and a good number of them are first editions that he has signed. However, the very one first edition I want signed is not..."Lonesome Dove". I have never gotten the same complete satisfaction from reading ANY novel that I have from reading Dead Man' Walk, Comanche Moon, Lonesome Dove, & Streets of Laredo. I didn't get to read them in chronological order, but read each one when he published them. Ruth got to read them in chronological order and has a better grasp of the story line progression.
    Paul Newman died this weekend--try to rent the movie Hud. Made in 1956 and screenplay is almost verbatim from McMurtry's FIRST novel, Horseman, Pass By. He wrote that when he was in college!

    Thanks for writing! Diane

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.