5.18.2011

What’s Going On?

I’ve been busy.  Almost too busy.  I’ve been working more hours that I originally wanted to do.  But I think we’re getting that under control now.

I’ve been doing one of these classes (minus the goofy ass men in the background… I’m sorry but I don’t think ANY man would/should do this class).  Turbo Kick is awesome and I’m enjoying getting to know the other mommies in the class.  I’m going 3 days a week for this.  It’s kicking my butt and it’s doing some awesome toning for me.

And then, David and I are doing Modern Arnis.  It’s fantastic.  And we’re enjoying it like you wouldn’t believe.  We’re going twice a week for class.

So, besides working out a lot and working too much… there’s not much else.  I did some Facebook friend cleaning which I think was much needed.  Kept my friends list down to close friends (who I still keep in contact with) and my family members.  And removed “friends” who I just wasn’t connected to anymore.  Time to move on and there’s less drama. 

Until next time, keep on keepin’ on!

1 comment:

  1. dang! now i feel like i should go check to see if i made the cut :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are good. The cleanse the soul.