Itzbeen Baby Care Timer
Description of the item is what got me:
The Itzbeen Baby Care Timer from Coast Innovations is a great aid to every new parent due to its helpful features. It is a multi-purpose digital timer tool designed to help you remember the basic details of baby care. Itzbeen baby care digital timer has four timers that count up with the touch of a button. These four buttons include: baby changing, baby feeding, napping & waking, and one extra that you can customize. Also, the Itzbeen baby care timer includes a back clip so it's portable, a soft-glow nightlight, nursing reminder for the mother to remember which side the baby nursed from last, and a display backlight lets you read times in the dark. Itzbeen baby care time is a must have for every new parent to make those first few months more enjoyable!
Personally, I think if you need this product, you shouldn’t have a child. You bring the baby home from the hospital; believe me, that baby is going to make its needs known. If you don’t know the basic details of baby care, you shouldn’t have a baby.
Same thing with leaving a baby in a car… if you can’t remember to get your child out of the car, you shouldn’t be a parent. ‘Nuff said.

Number 2:
Pee-Pee Teepee
If you have a baby boy, you need to learn to change a diaper quickly. Now, I was given a two-pack of this product, and sure, I tried it on my first son. They were amusing. Didn’t work worth a darn. He’d pee them right off. Cute product, but worthless. Certainly when they get to the age where their hands explore…
Number 3:
Shopping Cart Covers
I don’t get these. Even with having a baby, I don’t get these. Maybe because our family isn’t a germ-phobia clan. I will say, however, in my case with Kimber. She’s about to outgrow her baby carrier car seat and she can’t sit up by herself yet. So, I wish there was something simple to help her sit up in the shopping cart. But not gaudy and gigantic and a huge eye sore.

I think you've read my mind. My cousin registered for BOTH the Itzbeen timer and the teepees. I don't get it. You're feeding the baby, look at the clock. A few hours go by, he starts to get fussy. Gee, he might be hungry. Don't know when he's due for a diaper? How about checking to see if he feels or smells wet? They hype it up to make it seem like these are the most difficult tasks in the world and cannot be accomplished without this gadget, even though humans have been doing this for a veerrry long time. lol
ReplyDeleteAnd then the teepee... I don't get it. Put the new diaper under him, slide the old one out, and cover him with the new one. It takes like 3 seconds. lol